1. Toddler and Preschool desks intended for use by young children should have rounded edges and non-toxic finishes for safety.
2. Adjustable shelves make preschool desks versatile and able to grow with your child.
3. Smooth rolling casters allow you to move preschool desks easily and then lock them in position for stability.
4. The compact size of toddler desks is just right for young children.
5. Preschool desks that feature several shelves and lots of storage space will be very useful as a work area for your child.
6. The two most common styles of toddler and preschool desks are writing and computer desks. Whichever style you choose, be sure that the desk you select is made with durable construction and high quality materials.
7. In addition to traditional desk designs, preschool desks can also take the form of activity tables and art centers.